|Back to Back Issues Page|
Leaders E-Zine, Issue #001
November 07, 2012
... to our latest edition of the Leader's E-Zine. This E-Zine (magazine via e-mail) will focus on delivering quality content on Leadership and related topics straight to your inbox.
If you're new to our community then we'd like to personally welcome you and express how excited we are that you've decided to come on this journey with us!
Leadership is absolutely fundamental to everyday life and by developing your leadership you can find the success, drive and platform to lead the direction of your life and others lives.
New to Leadership Lime?Your Leadership and Development are paramount to our intentions to provide you with the best resources out there. Sometimes it can be hard to navigate all the information available, we don't focus on creating mass-information but rather quality-information. With this in mind why not have a look at three of our most popular hub's of information and build some strong foundations;
1. Leadership Characteristics is a great place to start. Building your character will help later on when it comes to the more complex elements of leadership. Make great decisions today by building a solid formula in yourself.
2. Personal Leadership shouldn't be passed over as "too-basic" because if we don't get the important things down, we won't be the best version of ourselves in leadership.
3. Team Leadership is an absolute privilege and if you're a team leader this section is one to really focus on. We have a strong background in team leadership and therefore we really want to provide you with some stimulating resource.
Leadership Essentials for YouWe have some really special and exciting elements to leadershiplime.com that are open for you to engage with and actually contribute yourself. This may sound a little daunting but the truth is that you personally have individual experience that no other will ever experience and we hope that you'll do us the honor of sharing with the rest of us.
1. Firstly we have on page commenting on almost all pages for you to comment on the content and even bring more clarity on the topics we've covered.
2. Our Leadership FAQ is a great place for asking leadership questions. Either you can ask any controversial-deep-complex leadership question in the form at the bottom of the page, or if you're feeling really courageous you can answer some of the questions we get by commenting on them. We've had some truly great (and hard!) questions already and we're definitely hungry for more.
3. The guest blog is a new venture we've undertaken to bring some brilliant leadership bloggers together to share quality ideas. You may think "I don't really fit in that category..." but EVERYONE has a leadership story or idea knocking around somewhere and we'd love to read and publish them!
Latest Articles for YouWe're been busy writing content and developing ideas throughout leadershiplime.com. The last few months have been an explosive time for us and here are a few of our latest articles for you.
1. Leadership Coaching Questions are a useful tool to use when mentoring and coaching. I like to challenge myself personally to have quality conversations which both inspire and empower individuals. A wasted conversation is a missed opportunity so read through this coaching article to understand how to better ask questions!
2. Entrepreneurial Innovation has been a bit of a passion for a long time. Ever since reading some of the work of Peter F. Drucker i've been inspired to investigate innovation and creativity in the business world. Read through the keys here on how to build an innovative toolkit for your business.
3.Transformational Leadership is a subject that I studied in College for an entire unit/subject. The truth is that probably it's such a complex idea that it could have been taught a lot more. We've initially touched on some of the principles here to give you a framework on how to employ your transformation.
|Back to Back Issues Page|