|Back to Back Issues Page|
Leaders E-Zine, Issue #005
February 22, 2013
... to our latest edition of the Leader's E-Zine. This E-Zine (magazine via e-mail) will focus on delivering quality content on Leadership and related topics straight to your inbox.
If you're new to our community then we'd like to personally welcome you and express how excited we are that you've decided to come on this journey with us!
Leadership is absolutely fundamental to everyday life and by developing your leadership you can find the success, drive and platform to lead the direction of your life and others lives.
Innovative Leadership and Exciting things ahead.The new year has new opportunities
I've wrestled often with what innovative leadership looks like. It is woven into most of the work into leadershiplime.com.
We've hit the road running in the early quarter of 2013, including a new YouTube navigation of our homepage (attached below). As well as working on not only one, but two new E-Books!
We're pouring all of our innovative leadership knowledge into two specific books. Firstly a taster/introduction E-Book of Leadership Training Games to really outline in more depth how to properly implement them in different situations. The second and more comprehensive work will be a book on 'Creative Leadership' which will be a work on a new way of leading into the years ahead. We're really excited about both of these! And we need your help...
We would like a few people to read through the drafts before we actually have them published and give a review of them with specific parts of the reviews being posted on the website. Would you be a good candidate for this? We would LOVE to hear from you. Simply respond to this e-mail and show your interest.
So, What does innovative leadership look like?
Trying new things.
We hope you've had a great start to the new and look forward to sharing the leadership journey with you this year, and beyond!
New to Leadership Lime?Your Leadership and Development are paramount to our intentions to provide you with the best resources out there. Sometimes it can be hard to navigate all the information available, we don't focus on creating mass-information but rather quality-information. With this in mind why not have a look at three of our most popular hub's of information and build some strong foundations;
1. Leadership Characteristics is a great place to start. Building your character will help later on when it comes to the more complex elements of leadership. Make great decisions today by building a solid formula in yourself.
2. Personal Leadership shouldn't be passed over as "too-basic" because if we don't get the important things down, we won't be the best version of ourselves in leadership.
3. Team Leadership is an absolute privilege and if you're a team leader this section is one to really focus on. We have a strong background in team leadership and therefore we really want to provide you with some stimulating resource.
Leadership Essentials for YouWe have some really special and exciting elements to leadershiplime.com that are open for you to engage with and actually contribute yourself. This may sound a little daunting but the truth is that you personally have individual experience that no other will ever experience and we hope that you'll do us the honor of sharing with the rest of us.
1. Firstly we have on page commenting on almost all pages for you to comment on the content and even bring more clarity on the topics we've covered.
2. Our Leadership FAQ is a great place for asking leadership questions. Either you can ask any controversial-deep-complex leadership question in the form at the bottom of the page, or if you're feeling really courageous you can answer some of the questions we get by commenting on them. We've had some truly great (and hard!) questions already and we're definitely hungry for more.
3. The guest blog is a new venture we've undertaken to bring some brilliant leadership bloggers together to share quality ideas. You may think "I don't really fit in that category..." but EVERYONE has a leadership story or idea knocking around somewhere and we'd love to read and publish them!
Latest Articles for YouWe're been busy writing content and developing ideas throughout leadershiplime.com. The last few months have been an explosive time for us and here are a few of our latest articles for you.
1. Being the Total Leader When we examine leadership, often people focus on certain ideals or techniques. However, if you want to be a holistic leader then you must adapt to have a general skill set to stay in the game. If you want to see growth then you need to be healthy, anything healthy grows.
2. Steve Jobs Possibly the greatest business innovator of our time. He inspired and did a lot in his life, in this article we examine some of the best principles which defined his creative life.
3.Environmental Leadership We all help to create the environment around us in a leadership sphere. Here we discuss and talk about how we can create the best possible cultural environment of success and development.
|Back to Back Issues Page|